    Sandworm Guest

    LOOK, it's not a question of how he grips it....

    segue to previous post by Neil (post #129918)

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004

  2. You tell your Dad that I am going to sue him. He is
    So Dad's a bit of a jail 'bird', no...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 11, 2004

  3. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  4. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    groan....

    No,you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the police, and
    then, you're going to go to jail.

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    Well if they followed the currents...

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  6. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    What -- a swallow carrying a coconut?

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  7. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    Arthur: LOOK, is your Lord here or not!!!!

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  8. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    [clop clop]

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  9. madeinJamaica

    JaR Guest

    Run away! Run away!

    JaR, Jun 11, 2004
  10. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    Filthy little French soldier 1: Fetch me a alpage.

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  11. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    Oh, oh, I see, running away then. You yellow
    bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite
    your legs off!

    Neil, Jun 12, 2004
  12. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed
    animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! You
    mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

    Neil, Jun 12, 2004
  13. madeinJamaica

    webuser8 Guest

    By the way, do you usually distribute/carry pcs/monitors, etc. I have been
    working with 2 dodgy mature ladies for 6 months now. And guess who is doing
    all the hard labour - not female but male. Ever fix servers on a rack?
    They can be heavy
    SuperTech, Jun 15, 2004
  15. madeinJamaica

    Guest Guest

    I use to carry pcs etc about 5 years ago when my job role
    wasn't as technical. My whole team now(3rd level) which
    is all guys and myself don't have to do any labour work as
    the less technical staff (2nd level) do this. When you
    say 'fix' servers on a rack what do you mean? if you mean
    set them up on the rack..yes I do this ocassinally..no big
    deal. You don't have to be a muscle man to do that.
    It may be that your organisation is a small one and there
    is no big IT department.

    Guest, Jun 15, 2004
  16. madeinJamaica

    Guest Guest

    IT roles to find time for this so called 'humour'. All I
    can say is get a life/job/laid. You must be all geeks to
    find this amusing. I don't have time for this as I have a
    real job to do and a life. You know you should get out
    some more..you can do both..IT and have a life.

    Guest, Jun 15, 2004
  17. You know you should get out
    That we do.

    Now back to the important stuff, if you're female, do ya spit or
    swallow?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 15, 2004
  18. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    Tis' but a scratch, have at you!!!!

    Funny that your attempting to rip on others and yet validate your own
    fragile little sheila ego by constantly pointing out your 'incredibly
    important position', which I suspect is doggie but could possibly
    be over the bosses desk.

    RE: getting a
    life--got one and it's quite a good one in fact
    job--working on that but I'm new and sending out loads o' apps,
    oh and by the way I have money so I don't have to take
    the first crap help desk offer that comes down the pike
    like some others who were unfortunately conned by the
    "get rich in IT!!!" education scammers out there. So what's
    your excuse?
    laid--happily married for 12 years and happily the wife and I both
    still enjoy sheet hockey at a minimum of 3 to 4 times a week!!
    You sound a bit frustrated though, perhaps a dingo ate your baby!

    Have fun 'down under' your boss today/tommorrow, whatever damned day it
    is down there.

    Ish Moi Koi Tovarish,
    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001