    Kat Guest

    Check your co-workers, there's lots of women cached in those...

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 10, 2004

  2. madeinJamaica

    Kat Guest

    I could go for some sushi -

    Kat, Jun 10, 2004

  3. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    I could go for some sushi -

    I recommend a spider roll.

    Jtyc, Jun 10, 2004
  4. madeinJamaica

    Rick Guest

    watch out they may want to find the hairy brown recluse after lunch

    Rick, Jun 10, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    Brat Guest

    why would I want it in the kitchen? My boyfriend had dinner ready for me
    when I got home from work :p

    Brat, Jun 11, 2004
  6. madeinJamaica

    Guest Guest

    I am a girl and have been in IT for 7 years. I have to say
    I have never come across sexist people like you. Anyone
    can do it. You guys must be in the US..I would have thought
    the US would have been the last place with this attitude.
    I am so glad I'm in Australia and not there.
    Why can't you stand it when a girl does your job just as
    well if not better? Grow up. Us girls work just as
    hard..probably harder.

    Guest, Jun 11, 2004
  7. madeinJamaica

    billyw Guest

    ah..
    now you are being sexist.. to sugget you "girls" work harder.

    btw are you a bonza shiela?

    billyw, Jun 11, 2004
  8. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    I see that sarcasm is lost on those down under, must be that hole in the
    ozone layer has burned up your sense of humor in addition to causing skin
    cancer at a phenominal rate.

    G'Day Mate,
    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  9. I am a girl and have been in IT for 7 years. I have to say
    G'day Sheila, do ya spit or swallow?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 11, 2004
  10. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    And please be specific when you answer this question
    are you an an african or european swallow?

    Have at you!!!!

    Sand "I know too damned much about swallows" worm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  11. madeinJamaica

    JaR Guest

    Sandworm opined, On 6/11/04 11:12 AM:
    And would that be laden or unladen?

    JaR
    Indifferent Thug

    JaR, Jun 11, 2004
  12. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    Listen, in order to maintain air-speed velocity, a
    swallow needs to beat its wings 43 times every second, right?

    what about bin-laden?

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  13. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    But how does he carry it?

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  14. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    supposing two swallows carried it
    together?

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  15. madeinJamaica

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 6/11/04 11:35 AM:
    Red. Or perhaps even orange.

    But I'm certain it's 3 bucks a pound.

    With the coupon, of course.

    JaR
    Irrelevant Thug

    JaR, Jun 11, 2004
  16. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    What tied together with a line or something?

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  17. And please be specific when you answer this question
    you try to confuse

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 11, 2004
  18. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    Your daughter, she come over to my house and she kicked
    my swallow.

    Sandworm MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  19. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    Well, simple! They'd just use a strand of creeper!

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  20. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    You don't act stupid. You tell your Dad that I am going to sue him. He is
    going to go to jail.

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004