    JaR Guest

    Oh, the image of the company on the front of her t-shirt!

    We call that a logo here.

    JaR, Jun 9, 2004

  2. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    send pictures...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004

  3. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    that sounds like groping to me...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  4. madeinJamaica

    billyw Guest

    strange..
    i thought you called them tits the same as us

    billyw, Jun 10, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    Kat Guest

    I have to say that I've gotten a couple of my jobs because I'm female. IE I
    worked as a computer sales for Staples Office Depot- They told me a couple
    weeks after they hired me that they rarely see women in computers. This was
    when i was sixteen, had no sales OR computer experience(I got my first pc
    that year!) and no education or training. The first computer I sold was
    returned, but the guy asked if it had an AGP slot, and I gave an
    enthusiastic yes. But it didn't.

    Luckily they didn't get mad at me :) I have to admit, it's GREAT being
    female. I swear, my current posiiton (10,000 users, hospital, EVERYTHING is
    critical! Serious!_ They gave me what they referred to as God like status- I
    can do anything- I commented that I'll f#$% up the system first day. "Don't
    worry, break it. We'll cover for you." The sad thing is, I don't think he
    was kidding.

    Also, since moving over to the new office, where there's me and 18 guys, I
    get my coffee paid for every morning (I never ask! They just bring it to me)
    and donuts... and compliments all day long :) So yeah, it's probably
    discriminatory, but really, how can I complain??

    Kat

    Laughing MCNGP #29- sexist and loving IT

    Kat, Jun 10, 2004
  6. circa Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:48:38 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe ()
    said,
    What are you, the love child of Archie Bunker and Wilma Flintstone?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 10, 2004
  7. madeinJamaica

    billyw Guest

    watch you will have some milli-tant carpet muncher telling you that your
    some kind of harlot..
    would thie be what you call positive discrimination?

    billyw, Jun 10, 2004
  8. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    critical! Serious!_ They gave me what they referred to as God like status-
    That's because men are shallow and pathetic!

    glad I'm not one of them...

    *cries*

    Jtyc, Jun 10, 2004
  9. madeinJamaica

    Consultant Guest

    sugar, that aint discrimination, they are trying to see who will nail you
    first.

    Consultant, Jun 10, 2004
  10. madeinJamaica

    Brat Guest

    ummmmm

    Brat, Jun 10, 2004
  11. madeinJamaica

    Brat Guest

    why wouldn't you? After all, you look at men for their qualifications not
    at their ... ummm physical attributes... why wouldn't you apply the same
    philosophy to a female applicant? It is sexist and illegal to look at it
    any different way.

    Brat, Jun 10, 2004
  12. madeinJamaica

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Your computer better be in your kitchen.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  13. madeinJamaica

    Consultant Guest

    bitch, dont make me tell you twice. wheres my turkey pot pie?

    Consultant, Jun 10, 2004
  14. madeinJamaica

    Brat Guest

    don't go there Kenny...

    Brat, Jun 10, 2004
  15. madeinJamaica

    billyw Guest

    now your being daft

    billyw, Jun 10, 2004
  16. madeinJamaica

    JaR Guest

    c|N>K

    JaR, Jun 10, 2004
  17. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    I never see women in computers and I've opened lots...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  18. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    IFYPFY

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  19. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    come work in my office, I'll wrangle you up lunch too...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  20. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    nope it was wireless from the grocery store...

    (oh, I'm gonna get it now)

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004