    No, I think I like the image that you must have conjured
    You like rolling around naked on sheets and sheets of COBOL coding
    sheets too?

    Kline Sphere, Dec 3, 2003

  2. theseeker

    Guest Guest

    Ok! Ok! I left you the official post for women....around
    the world!

    Are you and the Consult gonna start singing a NELLY rap
    too?

    :)

    Guest, Dec 3, 2003

  3. GIFS!!!!11!1!!! {$1 to somebody in rec.sport.football.college}

    --
    Fris "or jaypaegs" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 3, 2003
  4. theseeker

    Guest Guest

    Okay, caveman.......
    You should come out more often.
    Ever heard of.....!!??
    Inflation....!!??

    One dollar!!!??

    You old ( really old ) Casanova.

    Guest, Dec 3, 2003
  5. theseeker

    Guest Guest

    Wow! That was pretty powerful.
    ( Poof! Gone. )
    I bow to the God's of this site.

    Guest, Dec 3, 2003
  6. theseeker

    Guest Guest

    I don't believe that's true.
    Maybe they "want" to, but aren't serious.

    Guest, Dec 3, 2003
  7. theseeker

    Guest Guest

    What no MSc, phew!
    Yeah, Yeah!

    You'll get the perfect picture of me when you see my
    first score. I think 70-315's gonna be much harder than
    70-300.....and here's how to rate women test takers:

    800 Gargoyle - Troglodyte
    ..
    ..
    400 HAWT

    At least I'm a good sport AND giving this the "college"
    try.......for whatever it's worth.

    I can't respond to all your posts: so here's a quick
    summary, no kissing, no sheets, no babies, just lotsa
    goofin off.

    ( Pretty boring, I know )
    ( I Gotta clean up the act )

    Guest, Dec 4, 2003
  8. theseeker

    Crystal Guest

    So, how do you get by with the BS, and not have to play
    the game?

    Whenever I've been confronted, I just tell them that I'm flattered, but I'm
    not going to reciprocate the way they feel. It's easy to reject guys since
    I'm married. Most guys get over it pretty quickly. Most guys have been my
    peer, so it hasn't affected me career-wise. Only once was it my manager, but
    that company ended up going out of business within a few months anyways. I
    ended up switching jobs before that happened.

    So far, getting certified hasn't helped me at all. I'm an MCSD for VB6/SQL7.
    I'm doing MCSD.net more as a catalyst to learn .net, I don't really care
    about getting certified at all. If I were entry-level, then it might be
    another story, but I have enough experience and have done enough cool stuff
    that speaks for itself.

    with.

    Could not have said that better myself.

    Didn't want to say it before, becuase I wasn't sure if it
    was just ME, or if others experienced it.

    After so many years of it....you tend to expect it....and
    try to "roll" with it.

    Then I learned you loose your credentials.....( if anyone
    noticed your credentials in the first place )

    So, how do you get by with the BS, and not have to play
    the game?

    I think I know the answer.....just don't play the game.

    But what I've learned is: It seems like if you play the
    game, the guys eventually become immune to ( or bored
    with ) the game and disenchanted with the fact that
    you're an attractive female.

    Of course no two jobs/situations are the same. But most
    men are really gentlemen when it comes down to do-or-die
    judgement calls. They just like to pontificate
    themselves all over the new girl because.....let's face
    it......this career can keep you in the social cave.

    Glad to see someone made it!!

    Do you find that these certs have helped you?
    Or is it all relative to the below?

    Thanks

    Crystal, Dec 4, 2003
  9. theseeker

    Guest Guest

    I'm married. Most guys get over it pretty quickly. Most
    guys have been my peer, so it hasn't affected me career-
    wise.

    That's good. Nipped it in the bud, so to speak.
    an MCSD for VB6/SQL7.

    Yeah, employers don't know if you just dumped or studied.
    Yes! That's the only reason to do it. That's why
    I'm "trying".
    So, it "can" happen given the right circumstance....( or
    miracle... )

    I really like .net, good stuff. I just need some design
    skills. i.e. Experience.

    Thanks for your reply :)

    Guest, Dec 4, 2003