    Ken Yates Guest

    I have a few files that did Play, now they require a licence, but that I can not get..

    Any was to back out the MS Update that has stuffed this up..

    Ken Yates, May 13, 2007

  2. I've been raving and ranting about this for over a year, you should've paid
    attention. This is one of the reasons why I do *not* allow Microsoft updates to
    run on our network, because they have PAYLOAD from time to time. MSUpdate is
    one big backdoor and I don't like to be rogered from behind at ANY time.

    Use MediaPlayer 2 and/or VLC(VideoLAN) to watch those files, that's what I use.
    Less chrome, and equal or better performance. And avoid the .wma .wmv formats
    whereever you can. If Gates and Co want to be stupid about this, they can, but
    I for one won't be keeping them company.

    -Peter

    Peter Huebner, May 14, 2007

  3. Alas, No.

    You are on the MS DRM lockin tredmill. Enjoy your ride (for you are being
    taken for one).

    Jonathan Walker, May 14, 2007