    other comps.

    Ideas?

    JohnF

    JohnF, Feb 15, 2005

  2. JohnF

    JohnF Guest

    JohnF, Feb 15, 2005

  3. The video is fine, sounds like you have some graphics card issues.
    Right-click on the desktop, select "properties", "settings" and click the
    "advanced" button. This should open up your video card settings, try
    clicking the tabs at the top and seeing if there are any settings,
    especially brightness/contrast etc., that look too high. It might be worth
    making a note of your current settings, and selecting "default" for each
    tabbed item, you'll be able to reset these to your current settings if this
    doesn't fix it.

    mentalguy2004, Feb 15, 2005
  4. JohnF

    JohnF Guest

    Dispite my better judgement I went in and played with my settings,
    slowing down hardware acceleration to about 50% on the slider fixed
    the display problem.

    Thanks for the kick in the pants

    JohnF

    JohnF, Feb 15, 2005
  5. JohnF

    JohnF Guest

    Now I gotta nuther problem.

    With the acceleration reduced to 50% my CAD program will not work
    correctly. The lines I draw are some distance away from where they're
    supposed to be, then I get a wierd blue screen (NOT MS blue screen)
    and I lose my drawing. Boost hardware acceleration back to 100% and
    all is well except for the video problem

    Weird

    JohnF

    JohnF, Feb 18, 2005