    I've been assembling and upgrading computers for about 18 years now, but I'm
    new to networks, and this wireless stuff seems to be even more confusing.
    Any help would be appreciated.

    Hackworth, Sep 4, 2004

  2. You said it all! Your stuck using the XP automatic config.
    I have the same card in my laptop with XP Pro and that's the way it is.

    As far as finding unsecure networks all over the place all I can say is have
    fun!

    Trai' La' Trash, Sep 5, 2004

  3. Hackworth

    Sunny Guest

    Read somewhere; "If my next door neighbours printer asks me one more time,
    to set itself as the default, I am going to start sending work to it" :)

    Sunny, Sep 5, 2004