    Acceleration is at full in both the player and windows settings, and it
    is, but certain files still play upside down.

    Any help?? thanks!

    nguser, Nov 30, 2006

  2. nguser

    SandMan112 Guest

    firstly i would open some of the offending files in gspot
    http://gspot.headbands.com/ and look at the video codecs in use, then check
    that against some files that play the correct way ... you might find that it
    is one perticular codec that is causeing the problem, usually
    uninstalling/reinstalling the codec will help

    some codecs do have the option to flip or invert video

    SandMan112, Dec 1, 2006