  1. Stephen Koch

    Stephen Koch Guest

    Does anybosy know which ports WMI uses?

    Stephen Koch, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Stephen Koch

    terfere Guest

    135,137,139,21,23,110,25,443,445

    terfere, Jun 22, 2004

  3. circa Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:15:37 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Stephen Koch ()
    said,
    WMI doesn't use ports; connections do. What you're asking is like
    asking what ports TCP uses. The ports that would be used would depend
    on what you're using as the WMI consumer.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Stephen Koch

    aLTeReGo

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    WMI does NOT use FTP (21) telnet (23) POP3 (110), SMTP (25) or HTTPS (443) to communicate. I don't know where this list came from but it's wrong.

    aLTeReGo, Dec 2, 2010