    Thanks,

    Tom Gilmour
    Tecsult Inc.

    RigB, Oct 27, 2008

  2. RigB

    RigB Guest

    I found the soloution to my problem. In case others are experiencing the same
    problem as I was, I'm posting this reply to my own question.

    Windows XP Pro x64 & Windows Server 2003 x64 do not install the WMI Windows
    Installer Provider by default as their 32 bit cousins do. It has to be
    installed manually using the add and remove Windows components wizard. The
    provider can be found in the Management and Monitoring Tools

    Tom Gilmour
    Tecsult Inc.

    RigB, Dec 12, 2008