    Anybody know what the brand indicates?

    Thanks
    Vin

    Vinella, Feb 6, 2006

  2. Vinella

    Bratboy Guest

    Perhaps they mean the player can handle/decode Windows Media files like WMA
    & WMV?

    Bratboy, Feb 7, 2006

  3. Vinella

    Vinella Guest

    Don't know yet. The sales folks didn't know what I was talking about till
    I pointed it out. Actually, they still don't know. These are just
    receiver consoles, with tuner and amp and various selector buttons for
    connected equipment. Would think that they still just amplify what is
    inputted, not make decoding decisions bases on a data stream.

    Still researching.

    Vin

    Vinella, Feb 7, 2006