    i've installed antivir and sygate firewall. both connest
    to "mshomenet" but can't sent data to each other. what's
    the problem? could you help me?

    andi, Jul 19, 2004

  2. andi

    JR Guest

    First thing to do: disable all firewalls on all your
    machines. You should only have a firewall on your router
    to prevent "outsiders" from accessing your files.
    Next:
    Try to ping your pc from your notebook and vice versa,
    make sure this works before going further into the
    sharing issue...
    Let me know what you find.

    JR, Jul 19, 2004

  3. andi