    machine so I can share files and printers? I have the network set up and can
    access the internet on the laptop, I just can't get to any of the files on
    the old machine. HELP!! E-mail is . THANKS!!!

    Guest, Apr 21, 2005

  2. Guest

    Rob D Guest

    Bit confused about which machine is which from your post, but could you not
    just insert a USB flash disk?

    Rob

    Rob D, Apr 21, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    hey Rob,

    You would think it would be that simple, but unfortunately, it will only
    allow you to create the Wizard Disk onto a floppy. It won't recognize my
    flash drive or my CD-RW drive for this purpose. Thanks for trying!

    KS

    Guest, Apr 21, 2005
  4. Guest

    Michael Guest

    Have you tried just skipping that step? I've got a home network with 3
    wireless machines (1 is W98) and did not bother with the wizard disk.

    mike

    Michael, Apr 23, 2005