    Sipgate?

    Cheers,
    Chris

    Chris Davies, May 5, 2006

  2. Hi - I have just started using PlusTalk today and found this very problem
    with my first call. The person I tried to ring has his phone set to reject
    anonymous numbers and so I can't get through using X-Lite and PlusTalk - any
    advice anyone?

    R.Daneel Olivaw, May 5, 2006

  3. Due to the peering between us and our VOIP partners, I don't believe
    this is possible at present.

    Regards,

    Plusnet Support Team, May 5, 2006
  4. Hmm - on a quick tot up about a third of the people I ring rejects anonymous
    numbers!

    R.Daneel Olivaw, May 5, 2006
  5. Chris Davies

    Joker7 Guest

    : R.Daneel Olivaw wrote:
    : > : >> I've been doing my head in for a month on this at the moment (ticket
    :<big snip>
    :
    : Due to the peering between us and our VOIP partners, I don't believe
    : this is possible at present.
    :
    : Regards,
    :
    : --
    : |Bob Pullen Broadband Solutions for
    : |Training & Project Liaison Home & Business @
    : |PlusNet plc www.plus.net
    : + ----- PlusNet - The smarter way to broadband ------

    As always a non-committed answer,If this is so should this be something you
    should take up with your partners?

    Chris

    Joker7, May 6, 2006
  6. Chris Davies

    Chris Davies Guest

    OK, thanks Bob.

    Could you please advise your CS Team of this fact. The several who have
    contributed to my ticket 19096451 are convinced it's a problem on my side.

    Secondly, please would you take this up with your VoIP Partner(s);
    no-one should really need to be presenting Withheld these days.

    Many thanks,
    Chris

    Chris Davies, May 6, 2006