    If anyone wants to know more about some tell-tale signs of Spyware and
    a virus infection, come on over <a href="http://
    lockedinfo.blogspot.com/" target="_top"> Here!</a>

    mlocke13, Oct 25, 2007

  2. mlocke13

    mlocke13 Guest

    mlocke13, Oct 25, 2007

  3. mlocke13

    Leythos Guest

    yea, that's the same place that a unethical hack hosts his blog and
    spreads his lies - you're not in an honorable place.

    --

    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
    that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
    look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Oct 25, 2007