    In February last year, LG struck a deal with MS, saying Windows Mobile
    will become the primary operating system for its smartphones.

    I wonder if Microsoft realizes they’re the one getting shafted?

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 15, 2010

  2. Hi there,
    Only in your dreams Lawrence. The remaining 10 may run on either Windows
    or Linux. Until they announce what they'll use its all speculative. You
    can be worse than the right-wing media with your fabrications you know.
    I'm sure they're really concerned, not at all.

    You should have been an editor for a publication such as "Bigoted Lying
    Conservative Daily", or Fox Network...

    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.

    "I got this real moron thing I do, its called thinking..."
    - George Carlin RIP -

    Chris Wilkinson, Jan 19, 2010