    i must go into services each time and manualy start it. Under properties for
    this service I have set it to "AUTO" which should start it at reboot or start
    up time. It does not.

    bmaz, Jul 23, 2009

  2. Hi
    Most of the 3rd party software that is installed with Wireless Card Drivers
    is set to load at startup and disable WZC.
    Use this to temp. disable the 3rd party software,
    http://www.ezlan.net/infestation#startup
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Jul 23, 2009

  3. bmaz

    John Guest

    WZC won't start if another wireless configuration software is installed and
    in charge of controlling your wi-fi connections.

    John, Jul 23, 2009