    at startup, or something.

    Pleasse help.
    Frank Shelledy

    Frank Shelledy, Aug 23, 2007

  2. Hi
    I am not familiar with all Dell computers, so I can not tell you
    specifically how to disable the Wireless utility on yours.
    Usually the wireless utility are load via the Startup group. Find the
    correct entry disable it, and the dell wireless utility would not start
    running when you switch the computer On.
    This might help in the process.
    http://www.ezlan.net/infestation.html#startup
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 23, 2007

  3. Frank Shelledy

    Guest Guest

    I have a Dell Inspiron 1501. WZC would not start automatically. After
    reading your message found that the wireless card has a program that starts
    up in the sys tray. By running the msconfig and going to the services tab
    you will find a program that the wireless card uses that starts up and
    conflicts with the wzc. by removing the check mark it becomes disabled and
    once system is rebooted the WZC will start automatically. Dennis

    Guest, Oct 4, 2007
  4. Robert L \(MS-MVP\), Oct 4, 2007