    services.msc?
    Thanks
    Michael

    Guest, Feb 6, 2005

  2. Are you running SP2?

    Robert Jacobs, Feb 6, 2005

  3. Search for netwzc.inf
    if present, right click and select install
    if not present you will need to use your installation cd

    hth

    philip ashley

    Philip Ashley, Feb 6, 2005
  4. Guest

    Jack Guest

    Jack, Feb 6, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Jack,
    Thats exactly what I was looking for. Couldn't find that info in the MS
    knowledge base??? I'm back in business.
    Thanks again,
    Michael

    Guest, Feb 6, 2005