    cannot configure this Wireless connection. I tried a system recovery back to
    before either adapter was installed (I think) but that didn't work. Any
    ideas???

    Guest, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Open services and scroll down to Wireless Zero Configuration Service,
    Start the service and set it to automatic. If it does not show in the
    list of Services:

    run regedit and find

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Curr­entControlSet\Services\WZCSVC

    add a DWORD entry named "Start" and
    value "2"

    --

    Barb Bowman