    the computer starts? Very grateful for any suggestion on this problem.

    Thanks,
    Inge Larsson

    Inge Larsson, Sep 17, 2009

  2. Inge Larsson

    Inge Larsson Guest

    Hi Eric,

    Yes, Use Windows to configure my wireless etc is ticked. That is, I don't
    have the Wireless Networks tab if I don't have WZC started. If WZC is
    started, I can chose the Wireless Networks tab, and then I can se that the
    Use Windows to configure my wireless etc is ticked.

    Inge Larsson, Sep 17, 2009

  3. Inge Larsson

    Pavel A. Guest

    Enter the following in the command window (as administrator):

    sc config wzcsvc start= auto

    If it still won't start automatically, find who tampers with it.
    --pa

    Pavel A., Sep 17, 2009
  4. Hi
    Look at all the OS' Services and make sure that there is No Service related
    to the Wireless card that Start too (it can be service placed by the card's
    drivers).
    Similarly look at what is loaded at Startup (
    http://www.ezlan.net/infestation.html#startup ).
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Sep 18, 2009