    start automatically. Is there something that I need to do to get it to stayt
    on it's own? I am constantly starting it up manually. Please help.

    Mike

    Mike, Jan 29, 2008

  2. Make sure not other wireless software running. Or these posts may help.

    Wireless Zero Configuration not ...Wireless Zero Configuration. Jack
    (MVP-Networking) suggested that Dell > software and Windows Wireless utility
    (WZC) were conflicting, and referred ...
    www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?p=2924&sid=fde3d059e71e8945c584f6ef39cf3f59
    - Similar pages

    Can't activate Wireless Zero ...
    Can't activate Wireless Zero Configuration service ... All of a
    sudden, my PC stopped automatically connecting to my wireless network on
    power on. ...
    www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?p=2928

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE