    literacy.

    Goodwill,
    Luke

    Luke O'Malley, Nov 16, 2005

  2. Luke O'Malley

    Tony Guest

    Simplest way would be to get a wireless access point and plug it into the
    network switch.

    Up until today, I had a separate modem, switch and access point but have
    just bought and installed a wireless router. It seems to be a faster
    connection and the wireless signal is better all over the house. It also
    looks a lot tidier with less wires cluttering up the place!

    Tony, Nov 16, 2005

  3. Luke O'Malley

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Simply go get yourself a wire/wireless AP router and be done with it. You
    can plug the switch into the router if you need more wire LAN ports.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Nov 17, 2005