Wireless Vigor & Microsoft Wireless Desktop

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by pete, Nov 25, 2005.

  1. pete

    pete Guest

    Hulloo

    Just wondering if anybody else has experienced a similar problem - I've got
    a Vigor 2600G and MS Wireless Desktop (Standard), and they don't seem to
    like each other!!! I'm using a belkin PCI wireless card in the desktop. The
    Belkin utility sometimes picks up the network, but then won't connect. The
    windows wireless connection wizxard doesn't even seem to pick up the
    wireless network.

    Does anybody know of
    a) any compatability issues (and possible fixes) when using a MS Wireless
    Desktop & Wireless PCI Card
    b) a tried and tested wireless card or usb that will like partnering with a
    Vigor 2600G

    Sorry if this is a bit wishy washy, it's a friday afternoon...

    Pete

    pete, Nov 25, 2005