    cordless phone into a USB phone. I wonder what are the pros and cons
    especially when come to sound quality.

    Thanks.

    Creek, Jan 23, 2005

  2. Creek

    Martin² Guest

    USB phone will require your PC being ON.
    You be better of with router which has VoIP socket(s) (e.g. Draytek Vigor
    2500V, 2600V or Zoom XV5) or
    ATA VoIP phone adapter plugged in to a router, then use ordinary cordless
    phone, regardless whether your PC is on or not.

    There are also stand alone WIFI VoIP phones, like Zyxel 2000W, but alas
    quite expensive.
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Jan 24, 2005