  1. Does anyone make wireless USB stereo speakers?

    Something you can put in another room from your computer, and send the
    audio to them via a wireless hookup from a USB port?

    Sarah Houston, Dec 21, 2007

  2. Sarah Houston

    Freddie Guest

    Try here, might just be what you want:
    http://www.threedoubleyou.com/cordless.htm

    Freddie, Dec 22, 2007

  3. Sounds like the odd WLAN cables .... or how would you make USB wireless?
    (Ok, you may talk about usb-to-wireless adapters and the receiver in your
    speaker set)

    wisdomkiller & pain, Dec 22, 2007
  4. Basically I'm looking for something that plugs into a USB port on my PC
    and can send music out wirelessly to some speakers in another room that
    have a receiver built into them ( wireless speakers ).

    Sarah Houston, Dec 23, 2007
  5. Look at your nearest electronics superstore, conrads or whatever. In the
    reviews, the transmitter coupling (soundcard out, usb, or something else)
    technique is missing most of the time. There are definitely bluetooth
    speakers available, however.

    wisdomkiller & pain, Dec 23, 2007