    with it for a while and now it does not work and I get a

    Code[10] device will not start

    message out of no where. How does that work out?

    Guest, Dec 11, 2006

  2. Hi
    Look at the device manger and make sure that the card is installed correctly
    and there is No Ghost.
    What is Ghost Hardware Installation? http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 11, 2006

  3. Guest

    ato_zee Guest

    On 11-Dec-2006, =?Utf-8?B?WGJsIEplYW4tUGF1bA==?= <Xbl
    Have you unplugged it from the USB port, waited a couple of
    minutes, and plugged it in again? USB port should see it
    reconnected and then re-start the connection. My USB
    wireless adapter is on a 2-way USB
    switch, for 2 PC's. I can also hot
    swap my USB external backup drive.
    Does Start -> Connect to show your network connection?
    You could also try creating another connection, using
    the wizard, or using another USB port.

    ato_zee, Dec 11, 2006