    its a 11mbs (802.11b)

    thanx

    devin

    Devin Panchal, Jul 15, 2004

  2. What's the frequency at which you cordless phone operates? Is it 2.4GHz? If
    not, it's highly unlikely that it is the cause of your problems.

    The easiest way to increase signal strength is to bring your laptop with the
    WiFi card closer to the WAP. Do you see intermittent disconnections in this
    case as well? If you do, then it could be an issue related to the driver
    that you are using.

    Rajiv

    Rajiv P. Bharadwaja [MSFT], Jul 20, 2004

  3. Devin Panchal

    mike Guest

    i have had very good results by using one of the many 'relectors' that can
    be made & fitted to wireless rubber ducks.

    mike

    mike, Jul 20, 2004