    both wireless networks have the same broadcast name and share the same
    security settings? I want the users to be able to go back and forth
    without changing networks.

    rjfink, Jul 1, 2008

  2. It depends on the wireless router and AP model. In my company, we have Cisco
    1200 and 1300 wireless APs in 5 buildings All of tem using the same SSID and
    same domain authentication.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Jul 1, 2008

  3. Hi
    It should not be a problem. It might work better if you assign to the
    Wireless Router/AP different channel in each location.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 1, 2008