    already installed in your desktop computer??

    2.) What type of wireless router should I purchase to share my high speed
    internet connection (verizon DSL)

    Guest, Jan 20, 2007

  2. Guest

    Gordon Guest

    Umm this is NOT a chatroom - wait a while before reposting your
    questions.....

    Gordon, Jan 20, 2007

  3. Hi

    Quote: "How can you confirm whether or not you have a wireless adapter card
    already installed in your desktop computer"?

    You look under Networks Adapters in Windows Device Manger and see what is
    installed.

    Here an example, http://www.ezlan.net/example/dm_ok.jpg

    To see where it actually active as a Network device look at the Control
    Panel Network Connections content, http://www.ezlan.net/example/nets.jpg

    Jack (MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 20, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That was an accident as I just joined yesterday. Sorry, please be more
    tolerant of the beginner.

    Guest, Jan 20, 2007
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I just joined yesterday, reposting my question was an accident.

    Please be tolerant of the beginner. Thanks

    Guest, Jan 20, 2007