    where?
    Grateful for any help,
    Roger

    Roger, Dec 4, 2005

  2. Roger

    Taishi Guest

    If the SSID is hidden, you will not see the SSID. The SSID will not
    broadcast.

    You can also try posting to this forum:

    alt.internet.wireless

    Taishi, Dec 4, 2005

  3. Howdy!

    Nope, routers normally don't show up there.

    You need to check your owner's manual for the router to be sure ...

    But NORMALLY, you'll web browse to your gateway address to talk to
    the router.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Dec 4, 2005
  4. Roger

    Roger Guest

    Thanks to both for the info., looks like I don't need to worry too much!

    Roger

    Roger, Dec 4, 2005