    Can I use a 2nd or 3rd wireless router hardwired to a PC if it is a
    different make than the router
    connected to ADSL? Both are 802.11G

    Martik, Jan 7, 2006

  2. Yeah, you can use more than one router, but not sure what you're trying
    to accomplish.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 7, 2006

  3. Martik

    Martik Guest

    I have a spare wireless router but no wireless adaptor and want to network a
    PC with no wired access.

    Martik, Jan 7, 2006
  4. The fact that they're both 802.11G means that they're supposed to
    operate together. But if I'm reading you right, you'll need to configure
    the other router as client device. Not all routers offer that, many do.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 7, 2006