    my laptop defaults to bradynet. When I try to display all wireless
    connections Windows XP tell me it cannot display because some other process
    is in operation. Can someone coach me on this? Thanks in advance.

    jlc1945, Mar 25, 2009

  2. It's likely that the "other process" is the software supplied by the
    mfgr. of the WiFi card. On most laptops, the WiFi card & wireless
    configuration can be managed either by Windows or by the maker of the
    WiFi card (either/or but not both .... somewhere, there is a "check box"
    where you tell it whether to let Windows or the Card's software handle
    WiFi configuration). Look for a WiFi utility program.

    Barry Watzman, Mar 26, 2009