    on net about it. surely this is a common gripe
    thanks in advance
    sean

    Guest, Dec 19, 2005

  2. Guest

    Frankster Guest

    Wireless connectivity has nothing to do with roaming profiles. You either
    have connectivity or you don't. Wired or wireless is irrelevant.

    -Frank

    Frankster, Dec 20, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    the client has to communicate with the DC to look for a roaming profile
    immediatley after logon screen. wireless zero config doesnt seem to establish
    the connection until windows has loaded.which is why m getting an error.
    any help would be great thanks

    sean

    Guest, Dec 20, 2005
  4. Guest

    Frankster Guest

    Well, how you accomplish your wireless interface configuration would not
    affect how it communicates after configuration. What wireless devices do you
    have and how are they configured? What settings? Have you tried without
    zero config?

    -Frank

    Frankster, Dec 20, 2005
  5. Guest

    GTS Guest

    There have been many reports of this problem in news groups and elsewhere.
    It's very hardware and driver dependent and there is no generic solution.
    I've seen a few reports that Windows Zero config may occasionally work where
    the oem driver fails, or using a different brand NIC might work. See
    http://www.cwnp.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=2970 for one such discussion.

    GTS, Dec 20, 2005