Wireless problem

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by childam123, Oct 24, 2006.

1. childam123

childam123

i am having a problem. i have a wireless router, my desktop connects to this just fine, and my laptop used to connect just fine. i tried to run the "wireless network setup wizard in windows" and then ever since i cannot get the system to get on the internet. my laptop can recognize my router just fine, but cannot get on the dang internet.

anthony

childam123, Oct 24, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. childam123

compnotworking

Same Problem Here, Heeeeelp!

i have a desktop, a linksys WRT54G, and a laptop using WL110 wireless adapter.

all has been going well for over a year.

got a new laptop and while trying to add it to wireless, i reset my router and all hell broke lose.

i have followed all the steps of

http://www.cguy.net/wlan_home_net/index.php?page=connecting_computers_to_the_wireless_router

but my laptop can not register. NetSet & Easy connet both say they can not recognize my wireless adapter.

i have updated drivers for all items concerned but no connection yet.

i noticed a difference with wireless card has one constant green light on like before. it recognizes my wireless net as available but when i click connect nothing happens.

help! help! help!

compnotworking, Oct 25, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question