    printer, but still nothing will print.
    I do the same thing from an XP wireless laptop & have no problem.
    What is wrong with this picture?!?!?

    Mike, Aug 17, 2009

  2. Mike

    Lem Guest

    Did you run the Network Setup Wizard on the XP box? Note that this turns
    the Windows firewall on configured for file and printer sharing.

    You said that there were no firewalls active; note that some antivirus
    apps may act like a firewall without using that name (e.g., Norton
    Internet worm protection).

    Take a look here:
    and ensure that you have identical user accounts and passwords on all of
    the computers.

    Lem, Aug 17, 2009