    Thank you.

    Get MAC Address of any machine from IP
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...7-55bbf0fae066/get-mac-address-of-any-ma.aspx

    tim costello, Jan 7, 2010

  2. Hi
    You have to reset every thing, switch off the security and assign the
    Printers Wireless card a Static IP (read the manual).
    Enable the security when every thing works again.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    in message news:...

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Jan 7, 2010

  3. tim costello

    Lem Guest

    In addition to Jack's comments ...

    It's not clear what you uninstalled and reinstalled, but if something
    (your computer? the printer?) can't find the SSID of your router, make
    sure that your router is configured to broadcast its SSID. Not
    broadcasting the SSID (or "hiding" the SSID) is not a good security
    measure and can cause problems. Also, you should change your SSID from
    "belkin54g" to something unique that you will recognize, other than your
    last name or address.

    Lem, Jan 7, 2010