    is an HP Laserjet 5. The wireless connection seems to have stopped
    working. The only light lit on the WPS-11 is the ACT. Any suggestions
    would be greatly appreciated.

    John., Jul 7, 2008

  2. Hi
    As a first step try to connect the printer directly to a computer and check
    if it working on its own.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 8, 2008

  3. John.

    John. Guest

    Yes it works fine, that's how I've been using it, thanks.

    John., Jul 8, 2008
  4. John.

    John. Guest

    On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 22:47:02 -0400, "Jack \(MVP-Networking\)."

    It started working again wireless for a few documents, then I moved
    the printer and print server a few feet away and it stopped. They're
    about 10 feet away from the router.

    John., Jul 8, 2008