    Is there a wireless print server that supports all-in-one printer (printer,
    scanner, fax) that is network capable, but does not have WiFi?

    If there is no such thing, I suppose an ethernet bridge would work?

    bob, Apr 5, 2011

  2. bob

    Neil Gould Guest

    Wireless print servers exist, but are typically restricted as to the devices
    they support, so, the place to start looking is at the manufacturer of your
    unit. The wireless bridge approach is more flexible, not dependent on the
    hardware, and will be useful for other printers as well.

    --
    Hope this helps some...

    best regards,

    Neil