Wireless Policy Not Being Applied

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Ben, Jan 6, 2006.

  1. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Hi,

    I have setup a test OU, and a test machine (Win XP SP2), then added the
    machine to the OU, and then created a wireless policy and linked it to the
    OU. After rebooting the test machine, I have found that the wireless policy
    is not being applied, although another policy is a parent OU is (this policy
    doesn't have a wireless policy defined).

    I have run RSOP in an MMC console, and gathered all the information about
    policies being applied, and it says the default domain policy and another
    custom policy are both applied OK, but Wireless Network Policies is blank,
    there is no policy defined under this section.

    Is there any reason why this policy isn't being applied? I have rebooted 5
    times, run gpupdate.

    Cheers

    Ben

    Ben, Jan 6, 2006