    for those drivers?

    Thank you.

    Mike

    Guest, Dec 27, 2005

  2. Colin Barnhorst, Dec 27, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    What kind of Machine is this, a Laptop or a Desktop? What Speed Wireless
    card are you looking for?

    Alan

    Guest, Dec 27, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    It is a desktop machine. I am looking for 802.11g wireless card (speed up to
    54 Mbps).

    Mike

    Guest, Dec 27, 2005
  5. Check the offerings listed on the Linksys site and search on x64 or scan
    items for compatibility with x64.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 27, 2005
  6. Guest

    warpsix Guest

    The ralink driver works on a lot of different wireless pci cards. The
    software for the card never did work for it. but windows was able to
    manage the wireless connection.

    warpsix, Dec 27, 2005
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Linksys devices have not got drivers that are Windows XP x64 compatible yet.
    That is the problem.

    Mike

    Guest, Dec 27, 2005
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thank you warpsix. I will try ralink. How could I install their RT 2500
    driver 3.0.4.0 for my Linksys WMP54G wireless adapter?

    Mike

    Guest, Dec 28, 2005
  9. Guest

    warpsix Guest

    when i used notepad and looked at the RT2500.inf under Manufacturer i do
    not see linksys ,ntamd64 so i belive that the driver might not work sorry

    warpsix, Dec 28, 2005
  10. Ken Tucker [MVP], Dec 28, 2005
  11. Guest

    Randy Guest

    Ken,

    I clicked your provided URL link and received this in return: