    DougT407 Guest

    I'm looking to buy a wireless speaker system for my PC so I can listen to
    internet radio anywhere in the house. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

    DougT407, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Howdy!

    appreciated.

    How about an "outside the box" solution?

    Several companies make kits, and even fully assembled, FM stereo
    transmitters that work in the standard FM band. Ramsey Electronics is one
    that pops to my mind immediately (see http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/ and
    look at the various transmitters they offer, keeping in mind that some of
    them are not legal in the USA without a license ...).

    That way, you can run a Y adapter off of the line out of your PC,
    one side to your speakers, the other to the transmitter, and then any FM
    radio will pick up your broadcast within its range.

    Works for a friend of mine ...

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Sep 21, 2003