    Guest Guest

    Can I use WLAN 802.11b on the Win98? If I want to add a WLAN PCMCIA
    in my laptop, how can I do? Thanks!

    Guest, Jan 15, 2005

  2. Guest

    Pavel A. Guest

    Just buy an adapter that supports win98 (check at vendor's site for drivers and so on).
    --PA

    Pavel A., Jan 15, 2005

  3. Interesting if someone ( OEM ) have no such support :) ?
    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Jan 15, 2005
  4. Guest

    Pavel A. Guest

    Win9x is dead, not shipped with new PCs. So why waste precious development
    time to support it for new products?

    Pavel A., Jan 17, 2005
  5. Yes, but Windows ME still with us for long time
    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Jan 18, 2005