    Have you and idea, where can be a problem/solution?

    Thanks,

    Martin

    Guest, Oct 26, 2006

  2. Guest

    ato_zee Guest

    I use a Keep Alive utility, Keep it Alive 2.2 by Peili Chen, but I don't
    think it's around anymore, there are many utilities to keep your
    connection alive
    http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Network_and_Internet/Keep_Alive_Tools/popular1.html
    so it seems a common problem, or there wouldn't be so many utilities.
    Most work by pinging popular sites such as Google, MS, etc at a random
    or preset interval.
    Depending on the cause of your problem it's worth a try, but cure is
    not 100% certain, it worked for me, I just set it to ping at
    10 minue intervals.

    ato_zee, Oct 26, 2006

  3. Guest

    David Hettel Guest

    You might want to open | Network Connections | right click on your wireless
    adapter icon, and then click on properties, click on Configure... | Click on
    the Power Management (tab) | and uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off
    this device to save power"

    --
    David Hettel

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com