Wireless Notebook Adapter - Linksys PCMCIA adapter Error Exception E06D7363

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by pattyjamas, Feb 21, 2005.

  1. pattyjamas

    pattyjamas Guest

    Had a problem others seemed to have experienced in receiving a
    recurring error message in Windows XP with a Linksys PCMICA card (model
    WPC54G) card installed (or removed and then reinserted)

    Error dialog that occurs with card in the slot is:

    "Error Exception E06D7363"

    How I resolved it was by removing the "startup.exe" entry in MSCONFIG
    (selective startup) for the "Linksys Wireless G adapter".
    Then all was fine.

    Perhaps others have posted this same solution-did not see one. Do not
    mean to be repetitive.

    Linksys says they will add this to their knowledge base (I hope).

    Sincerely
    Patty

    pattyjamas, Feb 21, 2005