    but after joining my domain my wirless is not working, i still receive a
    valide ip,dns,mask...but cannot surf the web
    what is causing that

    André, Sep 10, 2009

  2. André

    ohaya Guest

    Hi,

    When you say "after joining my domain", do you mean a Windows/Active
    Directory domain? If so, I think that usually, with AD domains, doesn't
    the AD usually associated with a DNS? Maybe that DNS that the AD is
    associated with isn't configured to forward DNS (i.e., so you can't
    resolve external hostnames)?

    What happens when you try to ping, for example, www.google.com, from you
    machine after it's been joined to the domain? Can it resolve
    www.google.com to an IP address?

    BTW, this doesn't sound so much like a wireless question, but something
    else, e.g., Windows networking or something like that...

    Jim

    ohaya, Sep 10, 2009