    Is there something I'm missing? Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Travis

    Travis Hauser, Apr 25, 2006

  2. Travis Hauser

    Peter Guest

    What if you disable the firewall? Are you able to connect then?

    Peter, Apr 25, 2006

  3. Sorry. I forgot to mention that I did disable the firewall. My ethernet
    connection works fine. Wireless, however, is a different story.

    Travis

    Travis Hauser, Apr 25, 2006
  4. Travis Hauser

    Guest Guest

    Make sure you installed SP2 all of the way and did not interrupt it otherwise
    it can mess up your computer!

    Just a thought i might post.

    Guest, Apr 26, 2006
  5. Travis Hauser

    Guest Guest

    I am having the EXACT same problem. I have two pc's. The first connects to
    my wireless with no problem. The 2nd, shows it is connected, but can't
    obtain an ip address. If i try to connect to a neighbors wireless, which is
    not secured, I can connect without a problem. This is getting very
    frustrating. If anyone can offer some advice it would be very appreciated!!
    I have tried everything suggested here.

    Guest, Apr 27, 2006
  6. Travis Hauser

    Guest Guest