    problem? And if there is where and how should it be done? Any ideas would
    be a great help.

    James Robertson

    James Robetson, Aug 5, 2005

  2. James Robetson

    Pavel A. Guest

    Yes there was one well known issue with applying policies over WLAN.
    (I don't know the current state of this post SP2)
    The problem was that there is only a short time window when a machine can pull the
    policy from domain - something about 2 seconds. This is often not enough for WLAN.
    The link speed by itself is not a problem (though if it is below certain limit, the 2 sec.
    timeout can hit even a wired network)

    --PA

    Pavel A., Aug 7, 2005

  3. OK so is there a way to increase that time window to allow this to function
    correctly over the WLAN?

    James

    James Robetson, Aug 8, 2005
  4. James Robetson