    looks different this time and does not have an option to click Enable /
    Disable. Please can someone help me re-enable XP (SP2) wireless
    configuration service?

    Guest, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Guest

    Clark Guest

    Right click on your connection and then select Enable. If that doesn't
    restore the Wireless tab, try the below.

    If you right click "My Computer" and go to manage, then Services and
    Applications, then Services, do you show an entry for the "Windows Zero
    Configuration"? If so, right click for properties and then set it to
    Automatic and Start.

    If you don't show that, there was a thread earlier where someone explained
    how to modify the registry to get it back.

    Clark

    Clark, Jul 16, 2005