    back from an afternoon staring at the small print on packets in computer
    stores!

    Thank You.

    Guest, Oct 2, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Don't know how a usb flash drive relates to a home network, but basic home
    network setup can be found here: www.practicallynetworked.com as well as many
    other good sites. What you need is a router & network cards to connect your
    computers to your broadband Internet Service Provider.

    Guest, Oct 2, 2004

  3. Guest

    Pavel A. Guest

    All flash dives that work with built-in XP driver, should work with the Smart Network Key wizard.
    Of course not flash drives are created equal - some are less equal (read: compatible) than others.

    --PA

    Pavel A., Oct 2, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have a wireless network. I bought a Linksys Network stroage link - nslu2
    with plugs into the router and a maxtor one touch usb harddrive w/120gig.
    Everything works great except in very small print they tell you the one touch
    back up doesn't work when hooked up to a network.

    Guest, Oct 6, 2004